- Key Features
- Options & Accessories
- Service Plans
- Product Family
- Related Videos
- Touchscreen tools as intuitive as any smartphone
- Simple buttons to access interface with gloved hands
- GPS and Compass embed pointing direction and geo-location
- LEDs to light darker areas and laser pointer to mark locations
- Easy voice, text, and sketch annotations, stored in radiometric images
- FLIR Tools Mobile app links camera to smartphones and tablets for immediate image analysis and sharing from field, plus streaming video and remote control for safer monitoring
- MeterLink transmits FLIR T&M data to the camera, for instant integration into images and reports
- FLIR Tools software for PC and Mac provides extra documentation power and camera firmware updates
- Radiometric recording to memory card
- Rotating optical block points 120° up and down for easier aiming and viewing
- Auto orientation switches onscreen temperature data to portrait or landscape
- Fast auto focus and manual control for precision imaging
- Up to 640 x 480 native resolution
- Up to 1.2 MP thermal resolution with UltraMax Technnology
- MSX Enhancement Technology on live video, stored images, and UltraMax images
- Sensitivity of up to < 0.02°C for outstanding image quality
- Temperature calibrations up to 2,000°C
- Range of interchangeable advanced optics
- Additional batteries and chargers
- Spare cables and SD cards
- Camera pouches and tripod adapters
The FLIR T460-NIST Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX Enhancement, UltraMax Sensitivity, NIST Certificate of Traceability, 320 x 240 Resolution, -4 - 2,732°F Range, 60 Hz Framerate features many unique design aspects which set it apart from other cameras.
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) Technology adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
Original IR Image
Image with MSX Enhancement
Field of View (FOV) Match
The T460 provides the option to automatically match the visible camera field of view (FOV) to the IR FOV for better documentation.
Auto orientation orients onscreen data to portrait or landscape view, while the rotating optical block points up and down 120 degrees.
Scalable P-i-P and fused thermal images blend thermal with visible light images on-screen, which includes picture-in-picture window sizing.
Simple Touchscreen Tools
Add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad; image sketch feature allows you to draw circles and pointers on IR/Visual stored images.
FLIR MeterLink expands the capability of the T460 thermal imager with Bluetooth-enabled meter communication. With a Bluetooth connection, certain FLIR and Extech clamp and moisture meters are able to transmit data directly to the T460 thermal camera. This extra information is automatically added into thermal images to provide a more complete picture of a thermal event and help quantify its severity. With the T460, incorporating this essential information into thermal images and reports is simple and easy.
Add up to 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed information.
Add voice or text comments to images or use the touchscreen to sketch directly on images.
Adds camera pointing direction to every image for additional location documentation.
Create PDF documents directly from the camera.
UltraMax is an image enhancement technology in the T460 that captures a series of thermal images and combines the data into one new image. The result is an impressive quadrupling of thermal pixels, including full radiometric measurement data.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing for a better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details. With the new UltraMax feature, users can obtain even better results, allowing them to be even more productive.
UltraMax is a type of superresolution, a technique for combining the information from multiple original images into an image with higher resolution and less noise. This might seem similar to two other scaling techniques - interpolation and pixel averaging. However, they are totally different.
UltraMax uses the natural movement of the human body to capture an image set in which each image is slightly offset from the others. This results in a wealth of data that is much greater than any one image could provide. The data is combined to form an image that includes many more pixels of the target, resulting in a resolution greater than that of the original camera detector. The data is also used to create a clearer image, since pixel noise can be reduced through comparing similar points in multiple images.
FLIR UltraMax captures 16 thermal images in less than one second. These are stored on the camera as a single jpg file, and will appear as one image when viewed on the camera or in software. In the FLIR Tools environment, you can choose to enhance the image resolution. This is the UltraMax functionality. The enhanced image will have twice the original resolution and four times as many pixels. All pixels still include radiometric data, just as with normal FLIR thermal images.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details.
- Import stored images wirelessly
- Adjust the temperature span and contrast levels
- Change color palettes
- Add temperature measurement tools
- Play back voice comments
- Auto and manual focus
- Adjust picture-in-picture, thermal fusion, and IR and visible light image blending
- Remote control your FLIR infrared camera
- Support for MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) images
- Support for sketch images on both IR and visual with toggling ON/OFF feature
- Support for same FOV (field of view match)
- Editable text comment
NIST Certificate of Traceability
FLIR's exclusive 12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program uses temperature references that are calibrated annually and traceable to the SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program:
- Perform a complete operational check
- Image calibration and camera alignment, when applicable
- Verify all internal cable and PCB connections
- Upgrade internal camera software to latest revisions
- Perform minor repairs
- Verify and/or calibrate IR image as needed each temperature range for image uniformity
- Verify ambient temperature compensation as needed
- Re-calibration to ensure it meets factory specification
- Perform quality approved acceptance test procedure
- Provide certificate of conformance
- Provide calibration certificate (optional, extended calibration certificate with measured values)
- Clean optics; viewfinder cleaned when applicable
- *Does not include parts or labor required to meet calibration standards, nor additional lens/filter calibrations.
|Temperature Range||-4 - 2192°F (-20 - 1200°C)|
|LCD Image Sketch||Draw on stored images right on touchsc|
|Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)||IR image with enhanced detail presentation|
|Measurement Presets||Presets for standard measurements|
|Profile Measurement Analysis||Shows a live graph of temperatures across a line on image|
|Frame Rate||60 Hz|
|Field of view/Minimum Focus Distance/FOV Match||25° x 19°/1.31ft (0.4m)/FOV Match where digital image FOV adapts to IR lens|
|Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||< 32°F at 86°F (< .045°C at 30°C)|
|Detector Type - Focal Plane Array (FPA) Uncooled Microbolometer||320 x 240 pixels|
|Spectral Range||7.5 - 13µm|
|Display||Built-in touch-screen 3.5 in. color LCD|
|Image Modes||Thermal/visual/fused thermal/P-i-P/MSX (resizable and movable) and thumbnail gallery|
|Image Storag||1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory)|
|Image Annotation||Voice (60 sec); text comments, sketch, image markers on IR|
|Periodic Image Storage||7 seconds to 24 hours (IR) and 14 seconds to 24 hours(IR and visual)|
|Video Lamp||Bright LED|
|Laser Classification/Type||Class 2/Semiconductor AlGalnP Diode Laser: 1mW/635nm (red)|
|Set Up Controls||Mode selector, color palettes, configure info to be shown in image, local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats, and image gallery|
|Measurement Modes||5 Spotmeters, 5 Box areas, Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, Delta T|
|Measurement Correction||Reflected ambient temperature and emissivity correction|
|Video Recording in Camera and Video Streaming||Non-radiometric IR-video recording (MPEG-4 to memory card), radiometric IR-video streaming (fully dynamic to PC using USB or Wi-Fi), and non-radiometric IR-video streaming (MPEG-4 using Wi-Fi and uncompressed colorized video using USB)|
|Instant Report||Create thermographic inspection report directly in camera|
|Operating Time||> 4 hours; display shows battery status|
|Charging System||In camera AC adapter/2-bay charging system|
|Shock||25G, IEC 60068-2-29|
|Vibration||2G, IEC 60068-2-6|
|Dimensions||4.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 4.9 in. (106mm x 201mm x 125mm)|
|Weight||1.94 lbs. (0.88kg), including battery|
|1910582ACC||Flir 1910582ACC Video Cable for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||
|T198499||Flir T198499 Neck Strap for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||
|T198495||Flir T198495 Pouch Case for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||
|T197771ACC||Flir T197771ACC Bluetooth Headset for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||
|T460-KIT-15||FLIR T460-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX, UltraMax, 15° Lens, 320x240, -4 - 2,732°F Range, 60 Hz||Not Available||
|T460-KIT-45||FLIR T460-KIT-45 Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX, UltraMax, 45° Lens, 320x240, -4 - 2,732°F Range, 60 Hz||Not Available||
|1196960||FLIR 1196960 45? Lens (45?, f=10mm) With Case||
|1196961||FLIR 1196961 15° Lens (15°, f=30mm) With Case||
|T197214||Flir T197214 Close Up Lens 2x Magnification with Case||
|T197215||Flir T197215 Close Up Lens 4x Magnification with Case||
|T197408||Flir T197408 6° Lens with Case and Mounting Support||
|T197412||Flir T197412 90° Lens with Case and Mounting Support||
|T197000||FLIR T197000 *Internal Option* High Temperature option +1200°C (T Series ONLY)||
|T197650||Flir T197650 110V Dual Battery Charger with Power Supply (U.S. plug)||
|T198509||FLIR T198509 Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Kit||
|T910814||FLIR T910814 Power Supply Including Multiple Plugs||
|T198583||Flir T198583 Flir Tools+ Reporting Software Scratchcard (2 Users)||
|T198493||Flir T198493 Sun Shield for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||