- Key Features
- Options & Accessories
- Service Plans
- Product Family
- Related Videos
- Touchscreen tools as intuitive as any smartphone
- Simple buttons to access interface with gloved hands
- GPS and Compass embed pointing direction and geo-location
- LEDs to light darker areas and laser pointer to mark locations
- Easy voice, text, and sketch annotations, stored in radiometric images
- FLIR Tools Mobile app links camera to smartphones and tablets for immediate image analysis and sharing from field, plus streaming video and remote control for safer monitoring
- MeterLink transmits FLIR T&M data to the camera, for instant integration into images and reports
- FLIR Tools software for PC and Mac provides extra documentation power and camera firmware updates
- Radiometric recording to memory card
- Rotating optical block points 120Â° up and down for easier aiming and viewing
- Auto orientation switches onscreen temperature data to portrait or landscape
- Fast auto focus and manual control for precision imaging
- Up to 640 x 480 native resolution
- Up to 1.2 MP thermal resolution with UltraMax Technnology
- MSX Enhancement Technology on live video, stored images, and UltraMax images
- Sensitivity of up to < 0.02Â°C for outstanding image quality
- Temperature calibrations up to 2,000Â°C
- Range of interchangeable advanced optics
- Additional batteries and chargers
- Spare cables and SD cards
- Camera pouches and tripod adapters
The FLIR T440-NIST Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX Enhancement, NIST Certificate of Traceability, 320 x 240 Resolution, -4 - 2,192Â°F Range, 60 Hz Framerate features many unique design aspects which set it apart from other cameras.
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MXS) Technology adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognize the problem locations.
Original IR Image
Image with MSX Enhancement
Field of View (FOV) Match
The T440-NIST provides the option to automatically match the visible camera field of view (FOV) to the IR FOV for better documentation.
Auto orientation orients onscreen data to portrait or landscape view, while the rotating optical block points up and down 120 degrees.
Scalable P-i-P and fused thermal images blend thermal with visible light images on-screen, which includes picture-in-picture window sizing.
Simple Touchscreen Tools
Add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad; image sketch feature allows you to draw circles and pointers on IR/Visual stored images.
FLIR MeterLink expands the capability of the T440-NIST thermal imager with Bluetooth-enabled meter communication. With a Bluetooth connection, certain FLIR and Extech clamp and moisture meters are able to transmit data directly to the T440-NIST thermal camera. This extra information is automatically added into thermal images to provide a more complete picture of a thermal event and help quantify its severity. With the T440-NIST, incorporating this essential information into thermal images and reports is simple and easy.
Add up to 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed information.
Adds camera pointing direction to every image for additional location documentation.
Create PDF document directly from the camera.
NIST Certificate of Traceability
FLIR's exclusive 12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program uses temperature references that are calibrated annually and traceable to the SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program:
- Perform a complete operational check
- Image calibration and camera alignment, when applicable
- Verify all internal cable and PCB connections
- Upgrade internal camera software to latest revisions
- Perform minor repairs
- Verify and/or calibrate IR image as needed each temperature range for image uniformity
- Verify ambient temperature compensation as needed
- Re-calibration to ensure it meets factory specification
- Perform quality approved acceptance test procedure
- Provide certificate of conformance
- Provide calibration certificate (optional, extended calibration certificate with measured values)
- Clean optics; viewfinder cleaned when applicable
- *Does not include parts or labor required to meet calibration standards, nor additional lens/filter calibrations.
Wi-Fi and FLIR Tools Mobile Communication
Send images and data to smart phones and tablets to share images and critical information quickly using FLIR Tools Mobile app.
|Temperature Range||-4 - 2192Â°F (-20 - 1200Â°C)|
|LCD Image Sketch||Draw on stored images right on touchsc|
|Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)||IR image with enhanced detail presentation|
|Measurement Presets||Presets for standard measurements|
|Profile Measurement Analysis||Shows a live graph of temperatures across a line on image|
|Frame Rate||60 Hz|
|Field of view/Minimum Focus Distance/FOV Match||25Â° x 19Â°/1.31 ft. (0.4m)/FOV Match where digital image FOV adapts to IR lens|
|Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||< 32Â°F at 86Â°F (< .045Â°C at 30Â°C)|
|Detector Type - Focal Plane Array (FPA) Uncooled Microbolometer||320 x 240 pixels|
|Spectral Range||7.5 - 13Âµm|
|Display||Built-in touch-screen 3.5 in. color LCD|
|Image Modes||Thermal/visual/fused thermal/P-i-P/MSX (resizable and movable) and thumbnail gallery|
|Image Storag||1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory)|
|Image Annotation||Voice (60 sec); text comments, sketch, image markers on IR|
|Periodic Image Storage||7 seconds to 24 hours (IR) and 14 seconds to 24 hours(IR and visual)|
|Video Lamp||Bright LED|
|Laser Classification/Type||Class 2/Semiconductor AlGalnP Diode Laser: 1mW/635nm (red)|
|Set Up Controls||Mode selector, color palettes, configure info to be shown in image, local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats, and image gallery|
|Measurement Modes||5 spotmeters, 5 box areas, isotherm, auto hot/cold spot, Delta T|
|Measurement Correction||Reflected ambient temperature and emissivity correction|
|Video Recording in Camera and Video Streaming||Non-radiometric IR-video recording (MPEG-4 to memory card), radiometric IR-video streaming (fully dynamic to PC using USB or Wi-Fi), and non-radiometric IR-video streaming (MPEG-4 using Wi-Fi and uncompressed colorized video using USB)|
|Instant Report||Create thermographic inspection report directly in camera|
|Operating Time||> 4 hours; display shows battery status|
|Charging System||In camera AC adapter/2-bay charging system|
|Shock||25G, IEC 60068-2-29|
|Vibration||2G, IEC 60068-2-6|
|Dimensions||4.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 4.9 in. (106mm x 201mm x 125mm)|
|Weight||1.94 lbs. (0.88kg), including battery|
|1910582ACC||Flir 1910582ACC Video Cable for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||
|T198499||Flir T198499 Neck Strap for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||
|T198495||Flir T198495 Pouch Case for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||
|T197771ACC||Flir T197771ACC Bluetooth Headset for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||
|T440-KIT-15||FLIR T440-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX, 15° Lens, 320 x 240, -4 - 2,192°F Range, 60 Hz||
|T440-KIT-45||FLIR T440-KIT-45 Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX, 45° Lens, 320 x 240, -4 - 2,192°F Range, 60 Hz||
|1196960||FLIR 1196960 45° Lens (45°, f=10mm) With Case||
|1196961||FLIR 1196961 15° Lens (15°, f=30mm) With Case||
|T197214||Flir T197214 Close Up Lens 2x Magnification with Case||
|T197215||Flir T197215 Close Up Lens 4x Magnification with Case||
|T197408||Flir T197408 6° Lens with Case and Mounting Support||
|T197412||Flir T197412 90° Lens with Case and Mounting Support||
|T197000||FLIR T197000 High Temperature option +1200°C (T Series ONLY)||
|1196398||FLIR 1196398 Battery||Discontinued
|T197650||Flir T197650 2 Bay Battery Charger for the T/B Series Thermal Imagers||
|T198509||FLIR T198509 Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Kit||
|T910814||FLIR T910814 Power Supply Including Multiple Plugs||
|T198583||Flir T198583 Flir Tools+ Reporting Software Scratchcard (2 Users)||
|T198493||Flir T198493 Sun Shield for Flir T4xx/T4xxbx Series Thermal Imagers||