- IR Resolution: 1024 x 768 (786,432 pixels)
- UltraMax: 3.14 Mpixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 20 mK @ 30°C (86°F)
- Field of View (FOV): 12° × 9° (83 mm lens); 28° × 21° (36 mm lens); 45° × 34° (21 mm lens)
- Viewfinder: Built-in, 800 x 480 pixels
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): Resizable and movable
- Ifrared (IR) time-lapse: 15 sec to 24 hrs
- Object temperature ranges: -40 °C to 150 °C (-40 °F to 302 °F), 0 °C to 650 °C (32 °F to 1200 °F), 300 °C to 2000 °C (572 °F to 3632 °F)
- Accuracy: ±1 °C (±1.8 °F) or ±1% at 25 °C (77 °F) for temperatures from 5 °C to 150 °C (41 °F to 302 °F)
- Alarms: Above, below, interval, moisture, insulation
- Measurement function alarm: Audible/visible above/below alarms on any selected measurement function
- Compass, GPS: Automatic GPS image tagging
- METERLiNK: Several readings
- Spotmeter: 10
- Area: 5 + 5 areas (boxes and circles) with max/min/avg
- Detect subtle temperature differences that may signal electrical or mechanical problems
- Record smooth, low-noise images that are easy to interpret with FLIR Vision Processing, featuring MSX, UltraMax, and proprietary adaptive filtering algorithms
- Pinpoint small temperature anomolies from farther away with FLIR's high-fidelity OSX Precision HDIR lenses
- Enhance measurement accuracy with UltraMax, which improves distance to spot-size ratio
- Monitor electrical and mechanical systems with variety of temperature conditions thanks to measurement ranges up to 2000°C (3632°F)
- Navigate screens and set up work folders easily with intuitive, rapid-response GUI
- Adjust images and improve measurements with features such as 1-Touch Level/Span
- Capture full-resolution, full-frame radiometric video for comprehensive analysis
- Analyze thermal images and report findings easily with included FLIR Tools+ software
The FLIR T1020KIT1245 HD Thermal Imaging Camera with Built-in Viewfinder, MSX and UltraMax Technologies and FLIR Tools+, 12°, 28° and 45° Lenses, 1024 x 768, 30 Hz Framerate was born out of five decades of infrared expertise and a keen understanding of the expert's needs. T1020-KIT-12-45 offers outstanding infrared performance, without sacrifice or compromise.
Designed and built by FLIR, the OSX Precision HDIR optical system provides unsurpassed image clarity, detail, and temperature accuracy, from wide angle to telephoto. With its dynamic focus control, continuous auto focus, and responsive user interface, the T1020-KIT-12-45 definitely raises the bar on user-friendly performance. Its rugged, ergonomic design and rotating optical block take the stress out of a day-long list of inspections, making it easier to scan at difficult angles.
Overheating substation circuit breaker
Hot power line transformer
Failing transformer coil against a cold sky
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) Technology adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
Breaker panel (MSX)
Missing insulation - summer day (MSX)
Warm drain pipe - wall (MSX)
UltraMax is an image enhancement technology in the T1020-KIT-12-45 that captures a series of thermal images and combines the data into one new image. The result is an impressive quadrupling of thermal pixels, including full radiometric measurement data.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing for a better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details. With the new UltraMax feature, users can obtain even better results, allowing them to be even more productive.
UltraMax is a type of superresolution, a technique for combining the information from multiple original images into an image with higher resolution and less noise. This might seem similar to two other scaling techniques - interpolation and pixel averaging. However, they are totally different.
UltraMax uses the natural movement of the human body to capture an image set in which each image is slightly offset from the others. This results in a wealth of data that is much greater than any one image could provide. The data is combined to form an image that includes many more pixels of the target, resulting in a resolution greater than that of the original camera detector. The data is also used to create a clearer image, since pixel noise can be reduced through comparing similar points in multiple images.
FLIR UltraMax captures 16 thermal images in less than one second. These are stored on the camera as a single jpg file, and will appear as one image when viewed on the camera or in software. In the FLIR Tools environment, you can choose to enhance the image resolution. This is the UltraMax functionality. The enhanced image will have twice the original resolution and four times as many pixels. All pixels still include radiometric data, just as with normal FLIR thermal images.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details.
|1910423||FLIR 1910423 USB Cable Standard A to Mini B||
|T910891ACC||FLIR T910891ACC HDMI to HDMI Connection Cable, 1.5 m||
|T910930ACC||FLIR T910930ACC HDMI to DVI Connection Cable, 1.5 m||
|T199064||FLIR T199064 Thermal Imager Lens with 28° Angle and Carrying Case||
|T199066||FLIR T199066 Thermal Imager Lens with 45° Angle and Carrying Case||
|T199077||FLIR T199077 Thermal Imager Lens with 12° Angle and Carrying Case||
|T911230ACC||FLIR T911230ACC Memory Card Micro-SDHC, 4 GB||
|T910814||FLIR T910814 Power Supply Including Multiple Plugs||
|T198126||FLIR T198126 2-Bay Battery Charger with Plug Adapters||
|T199406ACC||Flir T199406ACC Spare Battery for T1k Series Thermal Cameras||
|T198509||FLIR T198509 Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Kit||
|Data Sheet:||(202 KB)|