- Connect camera to smartphones and tablets with Wi-Fi app
- Stream live video
- Import radiometric JPEGs, adjust levels and color, add measurement tools, then send images in simple reports via email
- Up to 76,800 pixels (320 x 240) for better long-range accuracy
- MSX Thermal Image Enhancement Technology: See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in thermal images with all-in-one thermal picture
- 3.1MP onboard digital camera provides clear visible light reference pictures
- Includes built-in LED lamp that doubles as flashlight, plus laser pointer to mark locations
- Touchscreen provides intuitive interface that takes full advantage of entire 3.5 in. display for easy access to diagnostics tools
- Auto-orientation keeps measurement and other data overlays upright no matter how you hold camera
- Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation
- MeterLink Technology: Send diagnostics data by Bluetooth from compatible clamp and moisture meters directly camera to embed extra information into thermal images
- Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information
- Interchangeable lenses and manual focus
- See subtler temperature patterns and details with < 0.045°C sensitivity
The FLIR E60BX Advanced Infrared Camera for Building Inspection, MSX Enhancement, 320 x 240 IR Resolution, -4 - 248°F Range, 60 Hz Framerate is a sophisticated point-and-shoot infrared camera that combines the best performance and value in compact thermal imaging cameras. Designed to fit beautifully into your IR inspection program, budget, and the palm of your hand, the E60BX quickly pays for itself by identifying electrical, mechanical, or building envelope issues before a failure occurs or an expensive tear-down is required. Withg the E60BX you can see subtler temperature patterns and detail with a < 0.045°C sensitivity.
Simple Touchscreen Tools
With the "Dark Precision" touchscreen interface at your fingertips, you will be able to instantly tap into multiple temperature measurement tools, image modes, archived JPEGs, and more; setting and getting it right is never a hassle.
See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to heat issues.
Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation.
Measure more than temperature, then send diagnostics by Bluetooth from compatible clamp and moisture meters directly to the E60BX. Embed extra information into thermal images as you capture them.
Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
Auto screen orientation lets you switch between landscape and portrait view to optimize your field of view while keeping the temperature measurement overlays upright on the LCD, no matter how you hold the camera.
Wi-Fi and FLIR Tools Mobile Communication
Connect the E60BX camera to smartphones and tablets with the FLIR Tools Wi-Fi app. Stream live video, import radiometric JPEGs, adjust levels, add measurement tools, then send images in simple reports via email to expedite repair decisions.
|Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||< 32°F at 86°F (< .045°C at 30°C)|
|Detector Type - Focal Plane Array (FPA) Uncooled Microbolometer||320 x 240 pixels|
|MSX Thermal Image Enhancement||Yes|
|Picture-in-Picture (P-i-P)||Scalable P-i-P|
|MPEG 4 Video Recording||Yes|
|Video Camera w/Lamp and Laser||3.1MP/LED lamp/laser pointer|
|Digital Zoom||4x continuous|
|Image Modes||Thermal, image gallery, visual|
|Image Annotation||Voice (60s)/text comments|
|Moveable Spot||3 Spotmeters|
|Area Box||3 area boxes (full image with min/max/avg)|
|Data Communication Interface||USB-mini, USB-A, composite video, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Temperature Range||-4 - 248°F (-20 - 120°C)|
|Frame Rate||60 Hz|
|Field of View/Focus||25° x 19°/manual (minimum focus distance 1.3 ft./.4m)|
|Spectral Range||7.5 - 13µm|
|Display||Built-in 3.5 in. color LCD|
|Image Storage||> 1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory|
|Laser Classification/Type||Class 2/semiconductor AlGalnP diode laser: 1mW/635nm (red)|
|Set-up Controls||Mode selector, color palettes, configure image info, units, language, date and time formats, image gallery|
|Measurement Modes||Auto hot/cold spot, isotherm (above/below/interval), insulation and humidity alarms|
|Measurement Correction||Reflected ambient temperature and emissivity correction|
|Battery Type/Operating Time||Li-ion/ >4 hours, display shows battery status|
|Charging System||In camera AC adapter/2-bay charging system|
|Shock/Vibration/Drop/Encapsulation; Safety||25G, IEC 60068-2-29/2G, IEC 60068-2-6/Drop-proof 2m (6.6ft)/IP54; EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1|
|Dimensions/Weight||9.7 in. x 3.8 in. x 7.2 in. (246mm x 97mm x184mm)/< 1.82 lbs (825g), including battery|
|1910423||FLIR 1910423 USB Cable Standard A to Mini B||
|T910814||FLIR T910814 Power Supply Including Multiple Plugs||
|T198509||FLIR T198509 Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Kit||
|T199363ACC||Flir T199363ACC Rechargeable Battery for EXX/EXXBX-Series Thermal Imagers||
|Data Sheet:||(777 KB)|
|Download App for iOS Devices:|
|Download App for Android Devices:|