- Quickly verifies and measures moisture content in wood and common building materials
- Easy to use with clear LCD display and On/Off button
- Provides audible indication of measured range (5-12%; 13-60%; more than 60%)
- Small enough to carry in pocket and take measurements in tight spaces
- Integrated worklight eliminates need to carry separate flashlight
- IP54 splash-proof rated with operating temperature of 14°F to 122°F
- Rugged design and 3-meter drop tested
- Measurement 'Hold' function
- Calibration/Pin check integrated in cap
- Auto Power Off option for energy savings
- Replaceable pins (spare set included)
- Measurement Range: 5% to 60% MC (moisture content)
The FLIR MR40 2-Pin Moisture Pen is a pocket-portable, rugged 2-pin, single scale moisture meter with an integrated flashlight for wood and common building materials. It is ideal for builders, building inspectors, remodelers, moisture remediation technicians, pest control professionals, and residential roofing and flooring contractors.
Equipped with a clear LCD display, a simple On/Off button with 'Auto Power Off', replaceable pins, and an audible indication of measured range, the FLIR MR40 is a simple and effective tool for reliable measurements. Furthermore, the FLIR MR40 is small enough to carry in your pocket, IP54 splash-proof rated, and 3-meter drop tested, so it's always ready to work when and wherever you are.
The FLIR MR40 has all the essential features you need to quickly verify moisture and determine the severity of the problem including a measurement 'hold' function and calibration/pin check integrated in the cap. When used in combination with a thermal camera, the FLIR MR40 can help confirm whether a cold spot in a thermal image is moisture, and measure the degree of the problem.
|Data Sheet:||(264 KB)|