- Provides all the tools you need to troubleshoot moisture in one package while saving you money!
- Kit combines the MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus with IGM and the E6 Infrared Camera with MSX, plus an MR08 Hammer and Wall Cavity combo probe accessory
MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus
- An 80 x 60, 4800-pixel Lepton thermal imager powers IGM technology, visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display
- Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations, informing you when the relative humidity readings have reached a steady state
- Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection, and external pin probe included with expandable probe options
- Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor can simply be removed from meter and exchanged when needed, so you can continue to work and reduce downtime
- Select which measurements are integrated into your thermal images (moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ratio), and choose from one of four thermal imaging color palettes
- Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
E6 Infrared Camera
- Display: 3" color LCD
- On-board 640 x 480 Digital Camera
- Easy-to-use, weighs only 1.2lbs
- 2% accuracy
- File format: Radiometric jpg
- Swappable Li-ion Battery with 4 hour life
- Spot Measurement mode
- Picture in Picture Image
- Area Box Measurement Mode
- Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameters for detection accuracy
MR08 Hammer/Wall Probe
- Comfortably hammer probe into vertical, angled, or inverted surfaces
- 2, 4, and 6-inch probes for varying sensing depths
- Get down below carpet pads and subfloor
The Flir MR176-KIT6 Remediation Kit gives you a complete solution, providing all the tools you need to troubleshoot moisture in one package while saving you money! The MR176-KIT6 combines the MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus with IGM and the E6 Infrared Camera with MSX, plus an MR08 Hammer and Wall Cavity combo probe accessory. The MR176 imaging moisture meter and E6 Camera visually guide you to the precise spot that needs further testing and investigation, and Flir's high-quality, durable accessories allow you to probe into hard woods, dense materials, sub-flooring, and even deep wall cavities, simplifying your job and making your life easier.
FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus with IGM
The FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus with IGM is an all-in-one tool equipped with a built-in thermal camera that can show you exactly where to measure moisture. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology, the MR176 helps you quickly scan and target moisture issues, visually guiding you to the spot where you can confidently take measurements and analyze readings. An integrated pinless sensor and an external pin probe provide the flexibility to take either non-intrusive or intrusive measurements. Coupled with a field-replaceable temperature and relative humidity sensor, and automatically calculated environmental readings, the MR176 delivers added convenience and ease of use, producing the right measurements — faster.
Flir E6 Infrared Camera
A sophisticated point-and-shoot infrared camera that combines the best performance and value in compact thermal imaging cameras. Designed to fit beautifully into your IR inspection program, budget, and the palm of your hand, the Flir E6 quickly pays for itself by identifying electrical, mechanical, or building envelope issues before a failure occurs or an expensive tear-down is required.
The Flir E6 is easy to use out of the box and offers a temperature range of 2 to 250°C (-4 to 482°F) with an accuracy of ±2% and a thermal sensitivity of < 0.07°C. With it's dramatic MSX thermal images, that clearly reveal problems from sources of energy loss, moisture intrusion and structural issues to overheating electrical and mechanical equipment, the Flir E6 is an overall versatile Thermal Imager.
With the the 19,200 pixels thermal image clarity, the Flir E6 camera offers a resolution to fit the target size, working distance, and detail required for various applications and situtations as well as your budget. With the Flir E6, the user can view thermal, visual, and MSX images and store them simultaneously for further analysis using FLIR Tools software. Additionally, the Flir E6 offers Picture-in-Picture that inserts the thermal image over the visible photo as an extra documentation option.
A focus-free lens and simple button navigation to on-screen settings, imaging modes, measurement tools, and saved JPEGS make all four of these cameras amazingly easy to operate, even with just the press of a single gloved thumb.
Thanks to it's built in Quick-release feature, the Flir E6's tool-type Li-ion battery is easy to remove, recharge and snap back in.
MR08 Hammer/Wall Probe
The MR08 hammer/wall probe allows you to comfortably hammer probe into vertical, angled, or inverted surfaces. Includes 2, 4, and 6-inch probes for varying sensing depths.
|MR10||FLIR MR10 Protective Case for FLIR MR77 Moisture Meter||
|MR02||FLIR MR02 Replacement Pin Probe for FLIR MR77 Moisture Meter||
|MR05||FLIR MR05 Impact Pin Moisture Probe||
|MR06||FLIR MR06 Wall Cavity Probe||
|MR07||FLIR MR07 Hammer Probe||
|MR08||FLIR MR08 Hammer and Wall Cavity Probe Bundle||
|MR01||Flir MR01 Replaceable Temp/RH Sensor for Flir MR77||
|T198529||Flir T198529 Pouch Case with shoulder strap and belt clip for Ex Series||
|T198531||Flir T198531 Battery Charger for Ex Series||
|T198532||Flir T198532 Car Charger for Ex Series, USB Micro||
|T198533||Flir T198533 USB Cable for Ex Series||
|T198534||Flir T198534 USB Micro Power Supply for Ex Series||