- Pinpoint problems quickly and safely with IGM
- See exactly where to measure with the 160x120-resolution FLIR thermal imager
- Troubleshoot challenging problems with ease
- 18-function DMM including VFD mode, True RMS, LoZ, and NCV
- Design and functionality vital to professionals
- Compatible with most DMMs and clamp meters, regardless of brand
- Take Accurate measurements in tight spots
- Flex coil length of 18" and a max conductor diameter of 4.7"
- Switchable AC current range – 30A, 300A, 3000A
- Easy inspection and navigation
- Form-fitting instrument compartment
- Concealed zipper resists dirt
- Resilient nylon carry strap
- Rugged, non-slip finish
FLIR DM284 Multimeter
True RMS Industrial Multimeter, Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) Technology is a professional, all-in-one True RMS digital multimeter and thermal imager that can speed up troubleshooting by showing you exactly where an electrical problem is. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a built-in 160x120 thermal imager, the DM284 helps pinpoint hot spots faster and more efficiently by visually guide professionals to electrical problems, by clearly displaying temperature differences. IGM technology also enables you to scan panels, connectors, and wires without requiring any direct contact, so that you can do your job from a safe distance. Once you find an issue with IGM, the DM284 can then verify and confirm findings with its advanced contact measurement features, helping to solve the most complex of electrical issues. This all-in-one tool gives you a clear advantage, reducing the number of tools your need to carry; it is ideal for field electronicians, commercial electricians, light industrial jobs, field services, and HVAC professionals.
TA74 Universal Flex Current Probe Accessory
Designed to add capabilities, simplify challenges, and get the best readings with your existing meter. Made with a narrow flexible coil clamp and locking mechanism, the TA74 lets you easily take measurements in tight or awkward spots — a difficult task with a traditional hard jaw clamp meter. The connection is a standard banana plug and the output is a voltage signal, so it’s compatible with most DMMs and clamp meters, regardless of brand. The TA74 has a max conductor diameter of 4.7 inches.
TA10-F Protective case
Made from durable EVA rubber, the TA10-F Protective Case shields against harsh environmental conditions and damage.
|TA50||FLIR TA50 Magnetic Hanging Strap for DM9x, IM7x Series||
|TA15||Flir TA15 Universal Soft Sided Case||
|TA72||Flir TA72 3000A CAT IV Universal Flex Current Probe Accessory, 10" Length||
|TA70||FLIR TA70 CAT IV Insulated Alligator Test Probe Clips||
|TA60||FLIR TA60 Thermocouple Probe with Adapter||