- Key Features
- Options & Accessories
- Service Plans
- Related Products
- Related Videos
- Display: 3" color LCD
- On-board 640 x 480 Digital Camera
- Easy-to-use, weighs only 1.2lbs
- 2% accuracy
- File format: Radiometric jpg
- Swappable Li-ion Battery with 4 hour life
- Spot Measurement mode
- Picture in Picture Image
- Area Box Measurement Mode
- Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameters for detection accuracy
- Easy-to-use intuitive, user-friendly interface for measurements in thermal or MSX mode
- Fully automatic and focus-free
- Simple button navigation to on-screen settings, imaging modes, and measurement tools
- MSX adds digital camera detail to IR images for better perspective and interpretation
- Conveniently share images and findings
- Download images, create reports, and share findings instantly
- Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices via FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Rapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentation
- Analyze and edit images, and create convincing reports with FLIR Tools
- Compact and rugged
- Built for portability and use in harsh environments
- Lightweight (1.2 lb/.0575kg) withstands 2-meter drop test
The FLIR E6 Infrared Camera with MSX and WiFi, 160 x 120, -4 - 482°F, 9 Hz is a powerful and extremely cost-effective, easy-to-use troubleshooting tool for building, electrical, and mechanical applications. The E6 includes MSX technology, providing extraordinary thermal imaging detail. Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones and tablets via the FLIR Tools Mobile app makes sharing images and sending reports from any location easier, enabling you to make critical decisions faster. By providing thermal images to help you find hidden problems along with accurate temperature measurements, this camera is the ideal, budget-friendly replacement for your old-school IR thermometers.
The Flir E6 is easy to use out of the box and offers a temperature range of 2 to 250°C (-4 to 482°F) with an accuracy of ±2% and a thermal sensitivity of < 0.07°C. With it's economic pricing and it's dramatic MSX thermal images, that clearly reveal problems from sources of energy loss, moisture intrusion and structural issues to overheating electrical and mechanical equipment, the Flir E6 is an overall versatile Thermal Imager.
With the the 19,200 pixels thermal image clarity, the Flir E6 camera offers a resolution to fit the target size, working distance, and detail required for various applications and situtations as well as your budget. The Flir E6 on up feature an on-screen center spotmeter for measuring temperature, an area box tool with an automatic hot or cold spot that hunts down temperature extremes, and provides a blue-below and red-above color alarm to quickly alert you to heat issues. With the Flir E6, the user can view thermal, visual, and MSX images and store them simultaneously for further analysis using FLIR Tools software. Additionally, the Flir E6 offers Picture-in-Picture that inserts the thermal image over the visible photo as an extra documentation option.
A focus-free lens and simple button navigation to on-screen settings, imaging modes, measurement tools, and saved JPEGS make all four of these cameras amazingly easy to operate, even with just the press of a single gloved thumb.
Thanks to it's built in Quick-release feature, the Flir E6's tool-type Li-ion battery is easy to remove, recharge and snap back in. Additionally, the Flir E6 can recharge itself either with the Charge in-camera or with the optional charging station to keep you up and running all day.
Large Landscape Touchscreen
Brighter than other brands, the FLIR E-Series and FLIR E-Series bx touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.0" display with no image cropping.
Simple Touchscreen Tools
A focus-free lens and simple button navigation to on-screen settings, imaging modes, measurement tools, and saved JPEGS make this camera amazingly easy to operate, even with just the press of a single gloved thumb.
Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation.
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) Technology adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
Breaker panel (MSX)
Missing insulation - summer day (MSX)
Warm drain pipe - wall (MSX)
- Import stored images wirelessly
- Adjust the temperature span and contrast levels
- Change color palettes
- Add temperature measurement tools
- Play back voice comments
- Auto and manual focus
- Adjust picture-in-picture, thermal fusion, and IR and visible light image blending
- Remote control your FLIR infrared camera
- Support for MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) images
- Support for sketch images on both IR and visual with toggling ON/OFF feature
- Support for same FOV (field of view match)
- Editable text comment
|Data Sheet:||(170 KB)|