- DJI Zenmuse XT Thermal Camera & Stabilized Gimbal
- 19 mm lens (32° x 26°) 640 x 512 resolution
- Aerodynamic, Transforming Design
- Carbon fiber arms give you the strength to maneuver in the air and they transform, moving out of the camera’s way at the flick of a switch
- Brushless motors feature curved magnets that fit flush around the edge of each motor to eliminate airflow gaps within the motor, greatly increasing efficiency.
Mount the XT on the Inspire 1, and you can be ready to launch in seconds. This seamless integration gives you access to important features like:
- DJI’s powerful Lightbridge video transmission system
- Automated Point of Interest
- Course and Home Lock
- Follow Me
- DJI SDK
A fast, efficient, yet stable airframes, the Inspire 1 will keep the Zenmuse XT aloft for 22 minutes, making it ideal for large scale inspections, around active fire scenes, and is especially useful in search and rescue scenarios.
Flight times vary based on flight conditions, with a maximum 22 minute flight time being recorded when hovering with a TB48 battery using the Zenmuse XT gimbal camera.
The Zenmuse XT can be controlled completely through the DJI GO app, providing a real-time, low latency view of what the camera sees, and instant access to core camera functions.
By combining the flight stability, gimbal technology, mobile app integration, and image transmission of the popular and proven DJI Inspire 1 with the industry-leading thermal imaging technology of Flir, the 76005-0505 is the ultimate solutions for reliable, rapiddeployable aerial thermal imaging.
|75605-0500||Flir 75605-0500 Airborne IR Gimbal 13 mm (30Hz)||
|75503-1300||Flir 75503-1300 Thermal Camera, Performance IR Gimbal Zenmuse XT 6.8 mm, 30 Hz, for Aerial Drones||
|76006-1600||Flir 76006-1600 Thermal Camera, Performance IR Gimbal Zenmuse XT 19 mm, 30 Hz, for Aerial Drones||