- DJI Zenmuse XT Thermal Camera & Stabilized Gimbal
- 13 mm lens (45° x 37°), 640 x 512 resolution
- Inspect a roof in minutes, when it used to take hours
- Find water damage and other roofing problems quickly and easily
- Prove that repairs have been done right
- Capture images at the right angle for optimal emissivity and temperature accuracy
- Use FLIR Tools+ software to stitch these images together with the click of a button
- Inspect buildings with a highly-integrated, easy-to-fly aircraft and the world’s most popular drone app for live video, camera control, and digital recording
- Captures MP4 video as well as JPEG stills
- Aerodynamic, Transforming Design
- Carbon fiber arms give you the strength to maneuver in the air and they transform, moving out of the camera’s way at the flick of a switch
- Brushless motors feature curved magnets that fit flush around the edge of each motor to eliminate airflow gaps within the motor, greatly increasing efficiency.
Ready to fly Aerial Thermal Imaging Package For Professional Operators
With the Flir 75604-1404 Aerial Thermal Imaging Kit drone-based thermal imaging for Fire Fighters, First Responders, and Building Inspection is more accessible than ever before.
The 756041404 is designed for residential and commercial building inspections. Forget about spending hours on a ladder with a hand-held camera, or spending thousands of dollars on a single inspection from a full-sized aircraft. Roof inspections and other building surveys with a thermal camera-equipped drone only take minutes and can be done on your schedule.
Residential and commercial customers are demanding better information on the condition of buildings before they purchase, and the Flir 75604-1404 is the perfect tool for identifying poor insulation and moisture issues as well as roofing problems.
Mount the XT on the Inspire 1, and you can be ready to launch in seconds. This seamless integration gives you access to important features like:
- DJI’s powerful Lightbridge video transmission system
- Automated Point of Interest
- Course and Home Lock
- Follow Me
- DJI SDK
A fast, efficient, yet stable airframes, the Inspire 1 will keep the Zenmuse XT aloft for 22 minutes, making it ideal for large scale inspections, around active fire scenes, and is especially useful in search and rescue scenarios.
Flight times vary based on flight conditions, with a maximum 22 minute flight time being recorded when hovering with a TB48 battery using the Zenmuse XT gimbal camera.
The Zenmuse XT can be controlled completely through the DJI GO app, providing a real-time, low latency view of what the camera sees, and instant access to core camera functions.
By combining the flight stability, gimbal technology, mobile app integration, and image transmission of the popular and proven DJI Inspire 1 with the industry-leading thermal imaging technology of Flir, this package gives you the ultimate solution for reliable, rapidly-deployable aerial thermal imaging.
|75605-0500||Flir 75605-0500 Airborne IR Gimbal 13 mm (30Hz)||
|75503-1300||Flir 75503-1300 Thermal Camera, Performance IR Gimbal Zenmuse XT 6.8 mm, 30 Hz, for Aerial Drones||
|76006-1600||Flir 76006-1600 Thermal Camera, Performance IR Gimbal Zenmuse XT 19 mm, 30 Hz, for Aerial Drones||