- Obtain accurate water level data in water wells
- Contact of the electrode assembly with water surface is indicated by LED and audio alerts
- Brass electrode assembly diameter: 3/8 in.
- Cable: 400 ft., two-conductor, steel and copper plated, with tensile strength of approximately 300 lbs. and tough plastic insulating jacket
- Cable mounted on small handheld spool and stand to conveniently extract or withdraw cable and electrode assembly
- Depth indicated by numbered metal tags securely crimped to cable at five-foot intervals
- Sturdy stand and reel
The Fisher Labs WLT400 Water Level Indicator with 400 ft. Cable provides an economical and reliable means of obtaining accurate water level data in water wells. An LED indicator and an audio alert signal contact of the electrode assembly with the water surface. The brass electrode assembly is 3/8 in. in diameter and can be replaced in the field. The 400 ft. cable is two-conductor, steel and copper plated, with a tensile strength of approximately 300 pounds and a tough plastic insulating jacket. It is mounted on a small handheld spool and stand to conveniently extract or withdraw the cable and electrode assembly. Depth measurement is indicated by numbered metal tags securely crimped to the cable at intervals of five feet.
- 1 - Brass electrode
- 1 - 400 ft. Cable