- Operating Frequency: 60 Hz - 6 kHz, Gain = 95 db; 20 Hz - 60 Hz, Gain > 90 dB
- Includes Multi-Sensor Microphone
- Filter Types and Frequency Ranges: All Pass: 60 Hz to 6 kHz
- Low Pass: Adjustable cut-off frequency from 150 Hz to 2.4 kHz
- High Pass: Adjustable pass band frequency from 150 Hz to 2.4 kHz
- Band Pass: Adjustable center frequency from 150 Hz to 2.4 kHz
- Notch Filter: Adjustable center frequency rejection from 150 Hz to 2.4 kHz
- Can be used simultaneously with any filter option
- Audio Output Indications: High performance headphones (64 ohms)
- Visual Output Indications: LCD bar graph and 2-digit numeric display
- Protection Grade: Splash Proof
- Battery Test: Automatic
- Battery Quantity/Type: 2 / 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: 50 Hours (approximately)
The Fisher Labs XLT30B Liquid Leak Detector with Multi-Sensor microphone is built to perform, offering advanced electronic amplification and filtering, a tactile keypad, an easy to read digital display and notch feature. The four filtering modes allow the user to adjust the frequency to find the best response.
The Multi-Sensor has superior leak detection capabilities in an extremely compact design, offering improved audio clarity, improved sensor electronics, and better sensitivity to leaks with less background noise. The Multi-Sensor is used for both the ground microphone and direct contact applications.
The notch control allows the user to mask or reject a small range of frequency response. Its purpose is to eliminate a sound (i. e. motor, humming, fans, etc.) that may be interfering with the leak sound. The notch setting can be moved with the arrow keys.
|LITTLEFOOT||Fisher Labs LITTLEFOOT Little Foot Microphone Assembly||
|2036556000||Fisher Labs 2036556000 Big Foot Microphone Assembly||
|XLT30-Control||Fisher Labs XLT30-Control Replacement Control Unit for Model XLT30||