- Wireless communication between the platform and remote control
- Remote stores in the body of the platform for convenient carrying
- Solid aluminum platform with rubber corners for rugged field use
- Diamond plated rubber pad keeps cylinders from sliding around the platform
- Easy synchronization between platform and remote
- Highly accurate weight sensor
- Magnetic hat on remote allows for convenient display location and hands free operation
- Remote remembers the last zero point, even after powering on and off
- Bright backlight to read remote display in any lighting
- Auto-power off conserves battery life
- Battery life for both the platform and remote control are visible at all times
- Wireless signal strength indicator
- Platform automatically goes into standby when the remote is turned off
- Long battery life
Wireless Refrigerants Scale for HVACR - Heavy-duty construction without the tangled wire mess. Fieldpiece's SRS2C Wireless Refrigerant Scale is the only scale of its kind. The SRS2C delivers accurate measurements in a heavy duty design and eliminates clumsy wires that normally connect the display to the scale platform. The SRS2C features a wireless remote with a bright blue backlight and a flip-up magnetic 'hat' for easy reading. The heavy duty platform is constructed of solid aluminum with rugged rubber bumpers. A recessed tank cradle and diamond plate pad hold refrigerant cylinders firmly. The remote stores conveniently in the bottom of the platform. The SRS2C features push button zeroing (tare) and syncing between the remote and the platform and a 33-foot range.
The SRS2C's remote's ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other scales can't handle. A long battery life (80 hours for the remote, 100 hours for the platform), along with standby modes that re-sync without losing your readings, allow you to weigh in and recover refrigerant without worry. The magnetic hat on the remote allows you to work with both hands free while keeping the display visible. You can even weigh in a charge while doing other maintenance or repairs because you dont have to baby sit the scale, just take the remote with you up to 33 feet away. Thats especially handy when youre working on a contract with multiple units.