- Wireless Advantage
- Micron vacuum gauge with alarms, stopwatch, and rate indicator
- Large 3/8" full bore and VAC port
- Measures: 2 Pressures, 2 Temperatures
- Calculates: Superheat, Subcooling, Target Superheat, Vapor Saturation, Liquid Saturation
- Displays Pressures, Superheat, Subcooling, Pipe Temps, Saturation Temps, and Refrigerant Type all on one screen
- 45 refrigerants with easy updates via mini USB connection
- Expanded Temperature Tolerance to go from Freezers to Rooftops
- Large Screen with all measurements in clear sight
- Highly Durable LCD for clear and accurate measurements
- Highly Accelerated Life Tested
The Fieldpiece SMAN460 wireless four-port digital manifold is the top-of-the-line Fieldpiece manifold. It has more features and benefits than any other manifold on the market. With target superheat automatically calculated, simultaneous superheat and subcooling, all 9 measurements displayed on the large, easy-to-read screen, extra large 3/8' full bore and 4th VAC port, and wireless measurements for real-time system diagnosis and charging, the SMAN460 is the manifold HVACR pros trust to do more.
Coupled with the JL2 Job Link Transmitter and the SDP2 Dual In-duct Psychrometer, you get all your readings in the Job Link App as well as pre- and post-work check lists, in-depth system diagnostics, report emailing, and cloud storage for all work completed. Plus it has a built in micron vacuum gauge with gives technicians the ability to set high and low alarms, and a stopwatch, as well as view the micron rate of change.
|ABM1||Fieldpiece ABM1 Blow-Molded Digital Manifold Case||
|JL2||Fieldpiece JL2 Job Link Wireless Transmitter for Mobile Devices||