- 2 Pressures
- 2 Temperatures
- Simultaneous superheat and subcooling
- Target Superheat
- Vapor Saturation
- Liquid Saturation
- 3/8" Vacuum Port for Faster Evacuations
- Displays Pressures, Superheat, Subcooling, Pipe Temps, Saturation Temps, and Refrigerant Type all on one screen
- 45 refrigerants with easy updates via mini USB connection
- Expanded Temperature Tolerance to go from Freezers to Rooftops
- Large Screen with all measurements in clear sight
The Fieldpiece SMAN440 is a 4-port, wireless digital manifold with a large 3/8" port for faster evacuations and recovery. With four ports, HVACR professionals can now evacuate a system, add refrigerant and dial in the charge at one time, without having to hook and unhook any hoses.
To make things even easier, the Fieldpiece SMAN440 wirelessly receives live indoor wet bulb and outdoor dry bulb, then automatically calculates real-time target superheat, and displays both the target superheat and actual superheat on the large, backlit display. Plus, the Fieldpiece SMAN440 digital manifold displays actual subcooling and superheat simultaneously.
The Fieldpiece SMAN/440 digital manifold can both send and receive wireless measurements so HVACR professionals get a live view of the system and how it's operating.
Coupled with the JL2 Job Link Transmitter and the SDP2 Dual In-duct Psychrometer, you get all your readings in the Job Link App as well as pre- and post-work check lists, in-depth system diagnostics, report emailing, and cloud storage for all work completed.
|ABM1||Fieldpiece ABM1 Blow-Molded Digital Manifold Case||
|JL2||Fieldpiece JL2 Job Link Wireless Transmitter for Mobile Devices||