- Temperature range: -50 to 400ºF (-46 to 204°C)
- Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum
- Measures temperature of air, surfaces and liquids
- Can be used with any Fieldpiece meters that measure temperature and any thermometer accepting a K-type thermocouple
The Fieldpiece ATB1, K-type bead thermocouple is used to take temperatures of air, surfaces, or liquids up to 400°F. Use the ATB1 for outdoor dry bulb temperatures when finding target superheat. The ATB1 can be used with any of our meters that measure temperature and any thermometer accepting a K-type thermocouple.
The wrap-tab allows the thermocouple wire to conveniently store on the plug. Just wrap the excess wire around the wrap-tab and feed it through one of the eyes. Keep a few of them set at different lengths for fast, job-specific, switching between thermocouples.