analog oscilloscope has a frequency bandwidth of 100 MHz to bring together high
quality and performance at an economical price.
- Wider than specified frequency response.
- Fast rise time less than 3.5ns with low overshoot.
- Dynamic range up to 100 MHz without waveform distortion.
- Low input capacitance less than 22 pF.
- 3 channel traces and alternate sweep function convenient for observation of multiple
- High vertical sensitivity of 1mV/div.
- High brightness with domed-mesh CRT.
- Signal delay with delay line useful for observation of signal start point.
- Auto focusing tracks the change of intensity.
- Alternate and chopping display.
- Algebraic sum of CH1 and CH2. Polarity inversion (CH2 only).
- Bandwidth limit of 20MHz. Brightness modulation with Z-axis input.
- Drift compensation circuit employed in vertical amplifier for low drift.
- Maximum sweep rate of 2ns/div.
- Delayed sweep function.
- Single sweep mode..
- Jitterless and high trigger sensitivity.
- TV sync. separation and hold-off circuit useful in video signal observation. X-Y phase
difference measurement up to 2MHz
- Compact design with outstanding functions.