- Waterproof Housing (meets IP67) Protects Meter from Damage Operating in a Wet Environment
- Easy to Calibrate Single CAL Key with Automatic pH Buffer Recognition (4, 7, and 10pH)
- Choice of 3 Point Calibration for Better Accuracy
- Convenient Pen Size Fits Into Your Pocket
- Data Hold Freezes Reading on Display.
The Extech PH60 Waterproof pH Meter With Temperature has a pH range of 0 to 14pH and a temperature range of 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C). It has a dual LCD screen that displays both pH and temperature readings. This meter has automatic temperature compensation, low battery indication and auto power off. It is easy to calibrate a single CAL key with the automatic pH buffer recognition (4, 7, and 10pH). The user has a choice of 3 point calibration for better accuracy. Also, this meter has a data hold feature that freezes the readings on the display.
- 1 - Built In Electrode
- 1 - Sensor Cap
- 1 - Inner pH Electrode Protection Cap
- 4 - LR44 Button Batteries