- Refillable pH electrode: Is easily serviced. Fresh reference solution maintains high accuracy. Eliminates concern with shelf life.
- Flat Surface Electrode: Measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids. No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions.
- Renew indicator: Tells you it's time to refill your electrode. Eliminates guesswork.
- Memory: Records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings. Allows detection of changes over time.
- Analog bargraph: Displayed on LCD. Shows trends in acidity or alkalinity.
The Extech PH110 is a durable ExStik® meter that features a flat surface refillable electrode for measuring pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids no more electrode breakage or clogged junctions. Since you can refill the ExStik® quickly, you won't need to worry about the shelf life of its electrode. the ExStik® meter is an invaluable tool for measuring the pH in shampoo, body wash, facial cleansers, lotions, creams, and more. Use it to monitor pools and spas, or to measure acidity and alkalinity in soil, skin, and carpeting. It's valuable in hydroponic gardening or farming. Get important readings in cement, agriculture, fish farming, wastewater, antifreeze recycling, food preparation, cleaning supplies, and manufacturing of paper, pulp, and paint.
- 1 - Refillable Flat Surface pH Electrode
- 1 - 1.5mL Bottle KCl
- 2 - Reference Junctions
- 2 - Removal Tools
- 1 - Protective Sensor Cap
- 1 - Sample Cup with Cap
- 4 - SR44 Button Batteries
- 1 - 48" (1.2m) Neck Strap