- High temperature range: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- Basic Accuracy of 2°F or 1°C
- 0.1° resolution to 199.9; 1° over 200°
- ON/OFF switch saves battery life
- Dimensions: 5" (130mm) stainless steel probe with 2" (54mm) dial
- Weight: 1oz (29g); 1.3oz (30g) with protective sheath
The Extech 392052 is a Flat Surface Stem Dial Thermometer with a temperature range of -58 to 572 Degrees F (-50 to 300°C) and an accuracy of +/-2 Degrees F. Ideal for measuring high temperatures on motors and other flat surfaces including grilles. Thermometer features a 5-Inch stainless steel shaft with a 2-Inch dial, an On/Off switch, and Auto power off after an hour.