- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
- -4 to 500 Deg. F Temperature Range (-20 to 260 deg. C)
- Backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels
- Automatic Data Hold when trigger released
- Fixed 0.95 emissivity covers 90% of surface applications
The Extech 42500 Mini IR Thermometer provides fast temperature measurements without contact simply by pointing at the object being measured. The built-in laser improves aim by centering the measuring area. Readings are selectable in F or C and the backlit display allows readings in dimly lit areas. The temperature range is -4 to 500F (-20 to 260C). Applications include checking heating and A/C ducts, motors, bearings, tires, radiators, cooking grills, refrigerators and much more.