- Simultaneous display of %RH, Temperature and Dew point or Wet Bulb or Probe Temperature
- Wet bulb measurements without slinging
- Calculates T1-T2 differential (Air Temperature-External Probe Temperature) using optional probe
- Unique sensor cap design twists to closed position for protection during storage
- Switchable °F/°C temperature units with 0.1° resolution
The Extech RH300 is a compact meter that is ideal for field applications. Simultaneously displays relative humidity (10 to 90 percent RH), air temperature and dew point or wet bulb. Calculates T1-T2 differential (air temperature minus external probe temperature) using optional probe (TP890), and T2 minus dew point. Compact meter is well-suited for field applications. Unique sensor cap closes to protect to protect meter during storage. Advanced features include Data Hold, selectable Auto Power Off, and MAX/MIN/Average reading.
||Extech TP890 Thermistor Probe -4 to 158 Degrees F For Model RH300 Hygro-Thermometer Psychrometer
||Extech RH300-CAL Humidity Calibration Kit 33% & 75% Cal Reference