- Large, easy-to-read triple LCD displays % Relative Humidity, Temperature and Dew Point
- %RH audible and visual alarms, with adjustable set points, alert when humidity exceeds set limit
- Probe clips onto meter or extends on 18" (457mm) cable -- Max/Min with Reset function
- Rear calibration adjustment pot for Humidity and Temperature (NIST certification and optional Calibration Standards available)
- Humidity: 10 to 99% -- Temperature: 14 to 140F (-10 to 60C) -- Basic Accuracy: ±4%RH; ±1.8F/1C
- NIST Calibration
The Extech 445815-NIST Humidity Meter with Alarm and Remote Probe features a large triple display of relative humidity, temperature and dew point. Has a built-in stand for sitting on a desk but can also be mounted to a wall with included bracket. A visual and audible alarm warns when the humidity level goes above or below the adjustable set point. Meter also stores the maximum and minimum readings. Remote probe extends 18 in. for measuring behind walls. Ideal for use in humid areas where mold can become a problem. With NIST Calibration.