- Constantly calculates and adjusts the Voltage and Current limit points according to available maximum power (160 W)
- At maximum current (10 A), voltage is limited to 16 V
- At maximum voltage (42 V), current is limited to 3.8 A
- Dual action rotary encoder control with push knob for fine and coarse tuning
- Remote control for Programming, Output Voltage/Current, and ON/OFF using supplied software, driver, and USB
- Three on-board user-defined Voltage/Current presets
- Store 20 presets with up to 999 cycles each on a PC via USB and supplied Software
- Software also includes DC Ramp and Waveform Generator
- Complete with power cord, software, and USB cable
Extech DCP42 Shown
The Extech DCP42 160 W Switching Power Supply provides continuous, high efficiency electrical power
conversion for greater energy conservation and lighter weight. The Extech DCP42 is capable of being controlled
remotely though the supplied software, giving the user control in programming, setting the output
voltage/current, and turning the device on and off.
The Extech DCP42 comes with a power cord, software, a USB cable and is ideal for laboratory use, bench
testing, service and repair, research and development facilities, and educational and institutional training.