- Large 4000 Count LCD Display
- Non-Contact Voltage Detection Identifies Live Circuits
- Diode Test, Continuity, and Duty Cycle
- Rugged Double Molded Housing
- Built-in Flashlight -- CAT IV-300V, CAT III-1000V
The Extech DM220 Mini Pocket Autoranging MultiMeter with Non-Contact Voltage Detector and built-in Flashlight has a large high contrast 4000 count LCD display, and Non-Contact Voltage detection for identifying live circuits. It measures AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Diode Test and has a Continuity Beeper. Additional features include: built-in storage clips for integrated test leads, double molded housing to provide extra protection, over-range and low battery indication.
- 1 - Set of Test Leads - 2 AAA Batteries
||Extech 409992 Small Soft Nylon Carrying Case