- Display Counts: 4000 -- Basic Accuracy: 0.5%
- DC Voltage: 1000V -- AC Voltage: 1000V
- DC Current: 10A -- AC Current: 10A
- Resistance: 40M? -- Capacitance: 200µF
- Frequency: 10MHz -- Duty Cycle: 0.1 to 99.9% -- Diode/Continuity: Yes
- NIST Calibration
The Extech EX503-NIST offers an array of must-have multimeter measurements including capacitance, frequency (dual sensitivity for electrical and electronic applications), diode test and continuity. Other features include Data Hold and Relative Hold, and manual- or auto-ranging modes. The latter automatically adjusts the measurement range based on the detected source such as electrical components and electronic equipment. The meter features 0.5 percent accuracy and a CAT IV-600-volt safety rating, protecting users even on outdoor wiring. With NIST Calibration.