- 6 ranges with 3 sub-ranges in each current range
- Measurement of resistive and inductive materials
- 5-Digit backlit LCD, PC interface
- Auto or Manual ranging, 10A maximum test current
- Store/Recall up to 3000 measurements
- Cable length measurement (feet or meters)
The Extech UM200 High Resolution Micro-Ohm Meters provides resolution down to 1µO using 4-wire Kelvin clip test leads. It features: 6 ranges with 3 subranges in each current range, the measurement of resistive and inductive materials, and Auto or Manual ranging. The built-in comparator provides Hi/Lo/Go resistance testing with 20 sets of prestored values. You can also Store/Recall up to 3000 measurements. Complete with 4-wire cables with Kelvin clip connectors, rechargeable Li-Polymer battery, AC adapter/charger, software and USB cable, and carrying case.