- Large big-digit LCD and splash-proof front panel
- Measures Free and Total Chlorine up to 3.50ppm with 0.01ppm resolution
- Advanced optical system uses a narrow band LED lamp that provides accurate and repeatable readings
- Requires only a 10mL sample size
- Independent 2-point calibration for Free and Total Chlorine, Auto Power Off
- Battery operated for field and on-site testing
- Data Hold and Min/Max record/recall
- Complete with Free, Total and Zero Chlorine standard solutions, test bottles with covers, Free and Total Chlorine DPD powder (10pcs), cleaning cloth, six AAA batteries, and hard carrying case
Extech CL500 Shown
The Extech CL500 Free and Total Chlorine Meter is an efficient way to test chlorine levels in water.
Useful features are packed into a handheld device that needs only 10 mL sample of water to give an
accurate reading and comes prepared with a splash-proof front panel. The method with which the Extech
CL500 takes measurements is adapted from the USEPA Method 330.5 for waste water and Standard Method
4500-CI-G for drinking water.
The Extech CL-500 comes with a 1.0 ppm Free Chlorine standard solution, a 1.0 Total Chlorine
standard solution, Zero Chlorine standard solution, 2 test bottles and covers, 10 pieces of Free
Chlorine DPD powder, 10 pieces of Total Chlorine DPD powder, a cleaning cloth, six AAA batteries and
a hard carrying case.