- Detects all standard refrigerants using a heated diode sensor
- LED light at probe tip (with on/off switch) for working in dimly lit areas
- LEDs display user-selectable High/Medium/Low levels with sensitivity of 0.25/0.50/0.99 oz per year
- Audible and Visual alert with mute button
- Low battery indicator
- Field replaceable sensor and LED light tip
The Extech RD300 Refrigerant Leakage Detector detects leakages from air-conditioning units and cooling systems. It's easy to use and is ideal for detecting leakages from air-conditioning units and cooling systems that use all standard refrigerants. The multi-colored LED light bar indicates the level of leaking refrigerant detected by the RD300. The built-in, bright LED convenience light located at the sensor tip illuminates dimly lit inspection areas.