- Measurement optimized for 900MHz, 1800MHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz and 8GHz
- Non-directional (isotropic) measurement with three-channel (triaxial) measurement probe
- Max Hold and Average functions and level exceed audible alarm with user selectable threshold
- Manual store/recall up to 99 sets
- Complete with 9V battery and carrying case
The Extech 480846 RF EMF Strength Meter monitors high frequency radiation in the 10MHz to 8GHz range. Ideal for mobile phones, cell phones, base stations, locating RF hotspots, wireless network (Wi-Fi) RF detection, RF "Electrosmog" detection, microwave leakage, and wireless communication applications (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT). Meter features non-directional measurement with 3-channel (triaxial) measurement probe, Max Hold and Average functions, and manual store/recall of up to 99 data sets. In addition, there is an audible alarm with a user-selectable threshold.