- True RMS for better accuracy when measuring distorted waveforms
- Functions include: AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Diode and Continuity
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED alert
- 1.2" (30mm) jaw size for conductors up to 350MCM
- Backlit LCD display
- Data Hold, Auto Power Off and Low Battery indication
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery, general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probe, and soft carrying case
The Extech MA435T is a compact 400A AC clamp meter that enables users to take measurements in tight spaces while offering an ample 1.2-inch (30mm) jaw opening to accommodate conductors up to 350 MCM. The MA435T also features True RMS for better accuracy when measuring distorted waveforms; a large four-digit readout and illuminated display that enhances viewing in poorly lit work areas; and a thumb-dial selector that facilitates convenient, one-handed operation. The MA435Ts multimeter functions include: AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, diode test, duty cycle, continuity, and thermocouple temperature. Also built into the MA435T is the non-contact voltage (NCV) detector. Eliminating the need for a separate tester, the NCV detector uses a red LED to alert users to the presence of voltage on live wires. Additional features include a backlit LCD display, data hold, auto power off and low battery indication.
- 1 - Set of Test Leads
- 1 - 9-Volt Battery
- 1 - Soft Carrying Case
- 1 - User Manual.