- Has the ability to measure the presence of an AC Current, and for both AC or DC Voltage -- Voltage detector quickly checks for the presence of live wires before testing
- Can perform Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, Temperature, Duty Cycle, Diode and Continuity tests
- Integrated Non-Contact Voltage Detector with LED alert -- Compact size allows measurements in tight locations -- 1.2" (30mm) jaw size for conductors up to 350MCM
- Features Relative Mode for Capacitance Zero, and Offset Adjustment -- Data Hold and MIN/MAX, Auto Power Off
- Complete with test leads, Type K temperature probe (-4 to 482°F/-20 to 250°C), two AAA batteries, and carrying case
The Extech MA410 compact-sized 400 amp True RMS autoranging AC/DC clamp meter offers plant maintenance techs, electrical contractors, HVAC troubleshooter, and DIYers a test instrument that delivers a high level of features and value. In addition to a host of core multimeter and current measurement capabilities, it also has a built-in, non-contact voltage (NCV) detector. The heart of the MA410 is a full-function digital multimeter. Measurement functions cover most types of troubleshooting over and above noninvasive current probe measurements: voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, diode and continuity tests. Even measure temperature with the supplied Type K bead wire probe.