- Ideal for air velocity measurements as low as 40 ft/min
- Display air velocity in meters/second, kilometers/hour, feet/minute, miles/hour, or nautical miles/hour
- C and F measurements via precision thermistor
- Super large 1.4" (36mm) LCD displays air velocity and temperature simultaneously
- Record/Recall MIN/MAX readings.
- NIST Calibration
The Extech 407123-NIST Heavy Duty Hot Wire Thermo-Anemometer uses a telescoping probe (extends up to 2 ft) which is ideal for use in ducts and ventilating systems. It can accurately measure Air Velocity and Temperature and simultaneously displays them on the dual LCD. Additional functions include Data Hold and Min/Max measuring modes. A built-in RS-232 interface can be used with optional Data Acquisition software and cable for recording measurements directly to your PC. With NIST Calibration.
- 1 - NIST Certificate of Calibration
- 1 - Telescoping Probe With 5.5Ft Cable
- 6 - AA Batteries
||Extech 407001 Data Acquisition Software For Heavy Duty Series Meters
||Extech 409997 Large Soft Nylon Carrying Case