- 51-100 Meters
- With Start-Up
- Client Server
- Create load profiles and charts of energy usage data.
- Monitor individual tenants, depar
- Communicate with meters via a variety of options that can utilize your existing infrastructure and avoid costly rewiring. tments, pieces of equipment, common areas or entire buildings.
- Accurately allocate utility costs based on actual usage by departments, cost centers and tenants.
- Generate utility bills for tenants and departments.
Chart Energy Use
- Identify poor performers by benchmarking energy levels at multiple facilities.
- Monitor all utility services, including electric, gas, water and steam.
- Schedule energy data collections to occur automatically.
- Determine specific processes that are not energy efficient.
- Assess and chart power quality parameters.
- Evaluate, in near real-time, the impact of critical load-shedding activities.
- Compare energy usage by day, week, month or year.
- Prove bill accuracy with historical energy use records.
- Generate tenant bills and usage statements for all utilities including electric, gas, water and steam.
- Select from more than 80 utility rate tables for your customizable regional billing template.
- Allocate energy costs based on tenants’ actual energy usage.
- Create a virtual meter for common areas to spread these costs across all tenants’ pro rata.
- Support virtually any billing cycle.
- Manage tenant bills with pre-set start/stop dates, based on lease move-in, move-out schedules.
Versatile Energy Systems
- View all meter data from a cent
- Leverage your existing Ethernet infrastructure for use with E-Mon Energy™. ralized location.
- Read meters onsite or remotely via telephone, Ethernet or ModBus communications.
- Export data for use with existing energy management or building automation systems.
- Reduce energy consumption and increase efficiency.
- Measurement & Verification of energy programs such as LEED certification.
- Read E-Mon D-Mon meters in addition to other electric, gas, water and steam meters.
The EMon E10196 Energy Software is an energy automatic 51-100 meter reading system that allows users to accurately monitor interval energy data for a variety of applications including tenant billing/allocation, departmental allocation, common area management, demand/energy analysis, equipment maintenance programs, M & V for LEED certification and other green building initiatives. E-Mon Energy system monitors E-Mon D-Mon electric submeters either on-site or off-site via a variety of industry standard communication methods and transmit data back to a central computer for generating profiles, graphs and tenant statements of energy usage. Includes Start-Up assistance and Client Server.