- Self contained soldering instrument with temperature control dial located right on the 'nothing-to-hide' clear view handle (no control box required)
- Uses a wide variety of tips
- Convenient wick and solder dispenser located in tool base (wick and solder supply sold separately)
- Detachable tool pod allows instant storage in tool box or central security cabinet
- High temperature versions available (calibrated to 1000F or 1200F)
- ESD safe
- 18 month warranty
- Dimensions: 4.1"W x 8.5"H x 10"D (104 mm x 216 mm x 254 mm)
- Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power Rating: 15W - 220W
- Weight: 1.4 Lbs.
- Heater: 120V, 70W
- Temp Range: 400°F-800°F/205°C-427°C
- Temp Regulation: ±6°F/±3°C
The EDSYN 930 station provides a very space efficient soldering iron for any work environment. With the simple design and compact holding unit you can keep your work place clutter free without sacrificing quality. The temperature control dial is located on the tool for easy access to the operator. This is ideal for technicians who use a wide variety of tips and temperature settings during the course of the day.