- Measures the visible light produced by fluorescent lamps, metal-halide lamps, high voltage sodium lamps, or electric incandescent lamps
- Built-in precision photo diode sensor and color correction filter
- Automatic and manual measured range switching
- Relative and peak value measurement
- Measures up to 200,000 lux / 20,000 FC
- Maximum-minimum value display
- Overload indication
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off
- Data hold
- Zero calibration
- Range: 20, 200, 2000, 20000, 200000 Lux, 20, 200, 2000, 20000 FC
- Ring Spectral Rangle: 320 ~ 730nm
- Accuracy: ±3% (When at 2854K calibrated in accordance with the ordinary incandescent) ±6%; (when at other visible light source)
- Unit: Lux., FC
- Sensor: Silicon photodiode
- Sampling time: = 2 times/sec.
- Auto power off: After 10 min.
- Operation sound: On / Off selection
- Low battery indicate: < 7V
- Operation environment: 0 ~ 85%RH, -10 ~ 50°C (no condense)
- Storage environment: 0 ~ 70%RH, -10 ~ 50°C (no condense)
- Operating altitude: Max. 2000m
- Power source: 9V (not included)
- Weight: 0.34 lbs (not including battery)
- Dimension: 170 x 85 x 45mm, 6.7 x 3.3 x 1.8"
- Accessory: Storage bag, instruction manual
The Eclipse MT4617 is a Visible Light Intensity Meter with precision photo diode sensor and color correction filter. The Eclipse MT-4617 measures the visible light produced by fluorescent, metal-halide, high voltage sodium, or electric incandescent lamps. The Eclipse MT-4617 includes an automatic and manual measured range switching, overload indication, auto power off, and more.
- 1 - Carrying Case Storage Bag
- 1 - User Manual