- 5/16" slotted striking head screwdriver
- Blade made from chrome vanadium steel, hardened and tempered, with hex shaft increases leverage and extra torque
- "Go-through" construction provides greater striking force than traditional cap end
- The hex shaft and bolster fit any brand of wrench which can loose tight screws easily
- Ergonomic cushion grip with duplex color design provides comfort and easy operation, non-slip
- Black tip with magnetic for greater fastener control and guarantees a perfect fit every time
- Good for using in carpentry, mechanical, electronic, automobile industries
The Eclipse SD7222A is a 5/16" Slotted Striking Head Screwdriver made of chrome-vanadium steel, hardened and tempered, with hex shaft increases for leverage and extra torque. The "go-through" construction of the Eclipse SD-7222A provides greater striking force than traditional cap end, and the hex shaft and bolster fit any brand of wrench which can easily loosen tight screws. The ergonomic cushion grip of the Eclipse SD-7222A provides comfort and easy operation, and it has a magentic tip, making it a great tool for mechanical, carpentry, electronic and automobile industries.