- Application: 8 - 2 AWG non-insulated terminals
- Energy saving ratcheting crimper designed for non-insulated spade/ring terminals
- High leverage handles, compound action mechanism provide superior mechanical advantage
- The accurate crimping mold and self locking / releasing mechanical unit design ensure high crimping quality when crimping repeatedly
- Made of high quality carbon steel with black oxide finish for anti-rust
- Ergonomic non-slip TPR handle for user comfort
- Overall length: 13.78"
The Eclipse CP351B is a Non-Insulated Terminal Crimper, 8 - 2 AWG. The Eclipse CP-351B is energy saving, ratcheting, and designed for non-insulated spade or ring terminals, and has high leverage handles and a compound action mechanism, providing superior mechanical advantage.