- Copper clad steel coaxial cable crimper
- Ideal for oval/hex F connector for the installation of CATV, home theater, satellite and security system applications
- All-in-One design for cutting & stripping & crimping RG6 and RG59 coaxial cable
- Strips coaxial cable by 2 steps for outer jacket at 1/4" & center core at 1/4" or 5/16"
- Precision stripping hole for removing inner dielectric insulation without damaging the center conductor
- Ergonomic design and non-slip handle provides comfortable use
The Eclipse CP418 is a Copper Clad Steel Coaxial Cable Crimper, with oval/hex F connector for CATV installation, and RG6 & RG59 cutting, stripping, and crimping capability. The all-in-one design of the Eclipse CP-418 strips coaxial cable by 2 steps for the outer jacket at 1/4", and the center core at 1/4" or 5/16". In addition, the ergonomic design and non-slip handle provides comfortable use, and the Eclipse CP-418 precision stripping hole removes diaelectric insulation without damaging the center conductor.