- Patented technology, pinpoint current leakage fault with grounding resistance lower than 1MO
- Adjustable output frequency on signal receiver effectively avoids interference from DC system itself
- Signal receiver with adjustable sensitivity in different location of circuit help judge current leakage quickly
- Ground fault location for both offline and online DC systems
- Direction (positive or reversed) indicator for current leak helps to quickly locate the faulty grounding
- Waveform analysis will analyze the interference signal in the circuit
- Wide output voltage and output frequency ranges allow the GFL-1000 to meet the needs of your electronic equipment
- Built-in band pass filter to bypass different interference signals
- Additional signal receivers can work simultaneously to narrow down the searching scope and find the faults quicker
- Reflects the aging status - reducing maintenance and repair costs
The Eagle Eye GFL-1000 Ground Fault Locator is an essential instrument to pinpoint faulty grounding where electrical cables have breakage and loss to the ground. The unit measures current leakage of DC systems with high resistance. The GFL-1000 is designed to fast-detect, track, and locate virtual grounding faults for both offline and online DC systems. Measurement of online DC systems is possible as the output current of the GFL1000 is very low but the output voltage can be up to 1000V. The GFL-1000 battery ground fault locator provides accurate solutions for troubleshooting and preventative maintenance, increasing the reliability of electrical equipment. Fast localization and elimination of grounding faults is critical for electricians and service technicians whose goal is to increase system reliability.
The Eagle Eye GFL-1000 pinpoints ground faults by accurately measuring grounding resistance and distributing capacitance. Based on different distributing capacitance, it selects the right output frequency for testing - enabling it to be used on a variety of DC systems.|The GFL-1000 has a compact and rugged design making it easy to use in small places and harsh environments. The GFL-1000 Ground Fault Locator is widely used in the telecom, utilities, and transportation industries.