- Compliance with IEEE Std 450
- Compliance with National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) Article 64
- Compliance with Uniform Building Code (UBC) Section 6400
- Automatic Operation and Continuous 24/7 Monitoring
- High Sensitivity and Stability
- Long Life-Span for Reliable Monitoring
- Inexpensive protection for equipment and personnel
- Two-Year Warranty
The Eagle Eye HGVS-1000 Hydrogen Gas Ventilation System is a forced ventilation fan system used in battery charging rooms and other areas where hydrogen may be present. This is to be used in conjunction with the HGD-2000 Hydrogen Gas Detector. The HGD-2000 is mounted in the highest part of the room and the HGVS1000 vent fan is mounted through the outside wall. The system is NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Compliant.
The system has four fans factory-rated at 850 CFM each. This conforms to N+1 for 2550 CFM. The vent is equipped with a "Positive Airflow Shut Off" feature. These doors can be closed by an external electric command, and will stop any airflow from passing through the fans. The vents can be daisy chained; more than one vent can be controlled by one HGD-2000 H2 gas detector and more than one HGD-2000 gas detector can activate a vent. The unit is primarily set up to exhaust air but can be reversed to source forced air into a room. The HGVS-1000 and HGD-2000 are designed with flexibility in mind.