- Vertically Top-Mounted Inline density meter
- 0.000 - 3.000 g/cm3, 0 � 100�C / 32 � 212�F
- Continuously monitors process, displays real-time measurement and transmits data through a 4-20 mA output
- Digital LCD displays measured data in user-configurable units which can be alternated during operation
- Intrinsically safe with no moving parts, stainless-steel wetted parts, models available for industrial or sanitary environments
- User troubleshooting procedures with error messages to help trace cause of problem, user-calibration procedures
The Eagle Eye DM-1000A Inline Density Meter is designed for continuous monitoring and process control of liquid concentration/density and temperature of solutions across a wide range of applications. Available in three different mounting configurations, the DM-Series density meters can be integrated directly into a variety of tanks and inline systems. Temperature compensated values can be measured and displayed in Density, Specific Gravity, Brix, Plato, Baume, API, Concentration, Solid %, and other measurements of density. Designed for process control, measured data can output through a 4-20 mA signal. Digital communication for remote calibration and monitoring is also available.
The DM1000A Density Meter consists of a capacitive-type differential pressure transmitter which is tied to a pair of pressure repeaters immersed in the solution being measured. Temperature compensation is performed by a temperature sensor located between the two pressure repeaters. Small variations in the process temperature are quickly and accurately calculated through dedicated software.
The DM-1000A has been designed for a wide range of applications including petroleum, gas & oil production; food, beverage and alcohol processing, and chemical production and monitoring. The digital LCD display allows the user to easily read any custom-configured units that can be alternated during operation. The DM-1000A is low-maintenance after installation, easy to clean, and allows for safe operation and continuous testing. The DM-1000A is highly accurate and repeatable and is calibrated for long-term operation. Installation of the density meter is simple and quick with minimal downtime or disturbance. The ability to measure density, density-related values and temperature simultaneously make the DM-1000A a cost-effective, long-term solution for any continuous monitoring needs.