- True 24/7/365 Battery Monitoring
- Installation and maintenance can be done while battery systems are online
- Meets IEEE and NERC standard recommendations for battery monitoring solutions
- Utilizes a patented ripple-removing algorithm for the most precise and repeated results in any environment
- Injects a minimal current, allowing the user to test their battery multiple times a day without adverse effects on your battery or battery monitoring system
- Simple to install with custom (to your batteries and site), pre-assembled installation materials
- Can monitor all your systems in real time with flexible expanding solutions
- Can be powered by AC or DC
- Includes battery management software for:
- Battery trending
- Creating battery reports
- Displays VDC and IDC in real time
- Displays Voltage, Resistance & Temperature Per Cell
- Sends an email to the person in charge if battery is at a warning or failure level
- Records discharge & recharge and can be played back to view system and battery level performance during discharge
Eagle Eye's iPQMS-Pro UPS Battery Monitoring System is a scalable system designed to monitor the health of critical battery systems by measuring: string voltage and current, jar/cell voltage and impedance, connection resistance, and temperature.
A non-intrusive system, the iPQMSPro measures critical battery parameters via clamps connected to the inter-cell connections of the battery system. A single system includes an MPU (Main Processing Unit) and all required cables and clamps for installation. One MPU can connect to (48) cells, however up to ten MPU's can be configured in daisy-chain for monitoring of up to (480) cells. Measured data is communicated via TCP/IP or RS232 back to the included Centroid Snet Battery Management Software.
The iPQMS-Pro records, trends, and report data against user-defined tolerances. In the event that a measured parameter is out of tolerance, an outbreak alarm will occur in the software and email/SMS alerts will be generated. The iPQMS-Pro is an ideal solution for monitoring and predicting the health and performance of UPS Cabinets, Telecom Systems, and other backup power systems.
Battery failure can happen overnight, and Eagle Eye�s IBwatch-Series real-time battery monitoring allows full protection and confidence against such failures. Ohmic resistance and voltage measurements (per jar) are taken as often as every five minutes. String current, DC voltage, and temperature are measured in real-time. These measured parameters will provide the user a real-time understanding of their batteries state-of-health. Battery failure can happen anytime and monitoring is necessary for every mission-critical facility, including financial institutions, hospitals, schools & universities, and other public and consumer facilities. Immediate warnings of battery deterioration and failure will prolong the life of your UPS batteries and reduce the need for costly battery maintenance and replacement.