- Utilizes patented technology to identify & alarm the user of early signs of battery deterioration to ensure the integrity of your critical back-up batteries.
- Adopting the world�s first ripple-removing algorithm, USA patent: US 7,567,085B2, the system precisely measures battery health while the system is on-line.
- With flexible expanding solutions, BMS/i-com can monitor ALL your systems in real time.
- Complete with battery management software to allow monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via a remote computer(s).
- In the event a voltage sag, power failure or alarm occurs, the event is transmitted to the administrator via SMS through a remote communication device.
- Software package allows for the most comprehensive battery system diagnosis and reporting capabilities.
- IPQMS meets all IEEE standard recommendations for battery monitoring
IPQMS is designed to monitor and analyze the aging status of: Up to (448) Cells per unit by measuring the system: String / Jar DC Voltage, Battery / Connection Resistance, Ambient / Battery Temperature and String Current
IPQMS solutions come complete with a battery management software package and top of the line battery monitoring which allows ALL battery systems to be monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via a remote computer(s). This software offers the most comprehensive battery diagnosis and reporting capabilities to ensure the integrity of your critical battery backup.