- Utilizes patented technology to identify & alarm the user of early signs of battery deterioration to ensure the integrity of your critical back-up batteries.
- Adopting the world�s first ripple-removing algorithm, USA patent: US 7,567,085B2, the system precisely measures battery health while the system is on-line.
- With flexible expanding solutions, BMS/i-com can monitor ALL your systems in real time.
- Complete with battery management software to allow monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via a remote computer(s).
- In the event a voltage sag, power failure or alarm occurs, the event is transmitted to the administrator via SMS through a remote communication device.
- Software package allows for the most comprehensive battery system diagnosis and reporting capabilities.
- IPQMS meets all IEEE standard recommendations for battery monitoring
Eagle Eye's iPQMS-C192 Battery Monitoring System is designed to measure the aging status of up to 448 jars (or 448 cells) by measuring and recording: string voltage,DC current, jar/cell voltage, internal resistance (I.R.), connection resistance, and temperature. The iPQMS-C192 is designed for use on vented lead acid, valve regulated lead acid, and nickel-cadmium battery systems. The included Centroid Snet Battery Management Software records measured data for comprehensive trending analysis, ensuring backup power systems are optimally maintained. The iPQMS-C192 system measures up to 448 jars (or 448 cells) through clamps connected directly to the battery connections. The iPQMS-C192 can be used on a private network via TCP/IP or locally with direct RS-232 connection. Networked systems can utilize SMS/Email alerts during alarm outbreak. Modbus protocol can be utilized for third-party software integration.
- 1 - Centroid Snet Battery
- 1 - Management Software
- 1 - iPQMS MPU with mounting kit
- 1 - Relaying Unit(s)
- 1 - O-Clamps for inter-cell cable connections
- 1 - C-Clamps for inter-cell busbar connections
- 1 - Cabling for string voltage measurement
- 1 - Cabling for cell voltage, cell I.R. and temp. measurement
- 1 - CT clamp for DC current measurement
- 1 - Power cabling
- 1 - Optional: Spare parts kit