- Product includes 12 sensors for jars/cells
- Low cost monitor for electrolyte level & jar temperature monitoring
- Alarm contacts for external alarming
- LED lights on monitor and sensors for visual alarming on-site
- Easy to install, site survey not required for order
- Applicable to any flooded battery system regardless of voltage & amp-hour
- Utilized commonly available cabling between sensors for easy sourcing of additional materials
The Eagle Eye ELM-12C Electrolyte Level Monitor is a reliable dual sensor system that monitors the electrolyte level and temperature of individual flooded batteries. Utilizing low-cost, easy to install sensors, the system will alarm on low electrolyte level or higher than normal temperature. The sensors are simply and securely attached, either directly to the jar, or via an optional clip which allows the sensor to be removed and re-used if the jar should require replacement. The ELM12C battery electrolyte level monitor and sensors are customized to work for any flooded battery system. The battery system includes 1 ELM-Monitor and 12 sensors per jar/cells.
In the condition of a low electrolyte or temperature alarm, the sensors communicate to the system monitor and the system monitor activates a changeover relay output while simultaneously activating the appropriate alarm LED lights. The LED light will indicate either 'low electrolyte level' or 'jar over-temperature'. In the event that four or more jars fall to an alarm level, the monitor will trigger a group alarm in addition to the single jar alarm. The alarm contacts are volt-free and can be made as �make-on-alarm� or �fail-safe� mode (giving warning of a supply failure) and may be linked in to any facilities management or alarm system for remote battery monitoring.
- 1 - Monitor
- 12 - Sensors
- 1 - User manual
||Eagle Eye ELM-Sensor Jar and Cell Sensor for Electrolyte Level Monitors