- Product includes modules for up to 384 battery jars/cells
- 24/7/365 battery monitoring
- Included battery management software Centroid 2
- Scalable design with expansive communication & alarming options
- Meets IEEE & NERC standard recommendations for battery monitoring
- Injects minimal current to the battery system for measurement
- Patented ripple-removing algorithm
- Installation and maintenance can be done while battery systems are online
- Includes up to 8 Form C Contacts for external alarming
- Simple to install with custom (to your batteries and site), pre-assembled installation materials
- Can monitor all your systems in real time with flexible expanding solutions
The BQMS-C384 Battery Monitoring System from Eagle Eye is a modular system that allows for complete monitoring of a single or multiple battery systems, with this product able to handle up to 384 battery jars/cells. Parameters monitored include string voltage, DC current, cell voltage, cell / connection resistance, cell temperature, and ambient temperature. The BQMSC384 is designed for use on vented lead acid, valve regulated lead acid, and nickel-cadmium battery systems.
Included with the BQMS-C384 is Eagle Eye�s proprietary Battery Management Software Centroid 2. This software package allows for remote viewing and data management of all connected Eagle Eye battery monitoring systems. Report generation, trending analysis, and detailed alarming can all be viewed on a single or multiple PC�s on the same network as the BQMS-C384. Alternatively, the BQMSC384 can be configured to communicate via Modbus to a building management system, SCADA, or other custom fit management system. All BQMS systems have the option to include up to (8) Form C relays for additional external alarming.