- Wireless communication for convenient discharge monitoring on PC with DAC Package
- Includes Real-time display of voltage for each cell with DAC package
- Voltage: 48 V
- Amperage: 50 A
- SMART Constant Current DC Load Banks with system and cell voltage monitoring
- Data Management Software for data analyzing and reporting
- Rugged, compact and portable unit with included carrying case
- Alloy or PTC Ceramic resistors for safe discharging
- Four settings for auto shut-down of discharge: discharge time, discharged capacity, cell cut-off voltage and total cut-off voltage
- Continued discharge available when certain cell voltages reach cut-off value
- Parallel connection of two units for mass discharge testing
- Thermal cut-off and automatic overload protection
- Auto sorting for lag-out batteries during discharge
- Can be powered by AC or DC (from connected batteries for DC)
- Safe circuits avoid damage to battery when testing
- Included USB drive for convenient data transfer from load bank to PC
Eagle Eye's SLB-48-50 DAC SMART Constant Current DC Load Banks are designed for acceptance testing, discharge testing, battery capacity testing, battery maintenance, engineering examination and other testing for DC power with load. The SMART technology allows a constant current discharge without the need for manual adjustment of current during the discharge test. The SLB4850DAC load banks are portable, durable, economic, safe, easy-to-use and come complete with our DataView software, providing the user with a complete data management and analysis program.|The SLB-Series has over 35 standard models allowing it to meet your system's requirements in a variety of industries. The standard DC voltage of the SLB-48-50 DAC model is 48 VDC, with a current range of 50 Amps. Two load banks can connect in parallel for a larger discharge range. Custom solutions are also available. Supported industries include utilities, telecommunications, UPS, motive power, transportation, CATV, and many more.
Eagle Eye's SMART SLB-Series come standard with monitoring of the system during discharge - as well as four (4) conditions to automatically stop the test. Optional DAC package allows the voltage of EACH CELL to be wirelessly recorded and displayed during discharge. The DAC package allows the user to evaluate the health of each cell and replace only the cells that require replacement - saving time and money by significantly reducing labor hours and replacement costs.
The included DataView software allows the user to create customized reports with company name, contact, testing location, battery manufacturer, model number, number of cells, and more. DataView reports provide the test criteria, list of weakest cells, graph of weakest cells, string information, individual cell information, time stamping, discharging graphs and an area to add notes.