- Current: 250/375/500 A
- Voltage: 24/36/48 V
- Discharge Current Accuracy: 0.1 A
- Voltage Accuracy: 0.1 V
- Control Precision: ± 0.3% / +0.2 A
- LED display for voltage, current, and test duration
- Easily program test parameters with simple keypad
- Three test conditions for discharge auto-stop: Test Time, End Voltage, Exceeded Capacity
- Unit will alarm and end discharge in the event of overheating, abnormal disconnection of battery, improper polarity detected
- Cooling fans continue to run automatically after each test to ensure maximum heat protection.
- Previously used parameters saved after powering off the machine
The Eagle Eye Constant Current DC Load Banks are designed for discharge testing, battery capacity testing, acceptance testing, battery maintenance, and other testing of DC systems. The LB-24/48-250/500-CC load banks are portable, economic load banks with reliability and ease of use in mind. The intelligent technology allows a constant current discharge without the need for any adjustments during the test. The LB24/48250/500CC is used in a variety of industries including utilities, telecommunications, UPS, motive power / forklifts, transportation, CATV, and many more.
Eagle Eye's Constant Current DC Load Banks are user-friendly and cost-effective for continuous DC load testing. Easily begin the test by programming the load test parameters with the keypad. The LB-24/48-250/500-CC Constant Current Load Banks have an LED display for voltage, current and test duration. The LB24/48250/500CC model will automatically adjust the current during the discharge test. Previously used parameters are automatically saved after powering off the machine. The load banks have three settings to auto-stop the discharge: Test Time, End Voltage and Exceed Capacity. In addition, an alarm will sound and end the discharge in the event of overheating, an abnormal disconnection of the battery, or if improper polarity is detected. The equipped cooling fans continue to run automatically after each discharge test to ensure maximum heat protection and prevent overheating. The LB-24/48-250/500-CC has a voltage of 24 to 48 volts, and an amperage of 250 to 500 amps.