- Range in w.c./Velocity F.P.M.: 0-0.25 / 300-2000
- Bezel provides flange for flush mounting in panel.
- Clear plastic face is highly resistant to breakage. Provides undistorted viewing of pointer and scale.
- Precision litho-printed scale is accurate and easy to read.
- Red tipped pointer of heat treated aluminum tubing is easy to see. It is rigidly mounted on the helix shaft.
- Pointer stops of molded rubber prevent pointer over-travel without damage.
- "Wishbone" assembly provides mounting for helix, helix bearings and pointer shaft.
- Jeweled bearings are shock-resistant mounted; provide virtually friction-free motion for helix. Motion damped with high viscosity silicone fluid.
- Zero adjustment screw is conveniently located in the plastic cover, and is accessible without removing the cover. O-ring seal provides pressure tightness.
- Helix is precision made from an alloy of high magnetic permeability. Mounted in jeweled bearings, it turns freely, following the magnetic field to move the pointer across the scale.
- Zero adjustment screw is conveniently located in the plastic cover, and is accessible, without removing cover. O-ring seal provides pressure tightness.
- Calibrated range spring is flat spring steel. Small amplitude of motion assures consistency and long life. It reacts to pressure on diaphragm. Live length adjustable for calibration.
- Silicone rubber diaphragm with integrally molded O-ring is supported by front and rear plates. It is locked and sealed in position with a sealing plate and retaining ring. Diaphragm motion is restricted to prevent damage due to overpressures.
- Overpressure Protection
- Blowout plug is comprised of a rubber plug on the rear which functions as a relief valve by unseating and venting the gauge interior when over pressure reaches approximately 25 psig (1.7 bar). To provide a free path for pressure relief, there are four spacer pads which maintain 0.023" clearance when gauge is surface mounted. Do not obstruct the gap created by these pads. The blowout plug is not used on models above 180" of water pressure, medium or high pressure models, or on gauges which require an elastomer other than silicone for the diaphragm. The blowout plug should not be used as a system overpressure control. High supply pressures may still cause the gauge to fail due to over pressurization, resulting in property damage or serious injury. Good engineering practices should be utilized to prevent your system from exceeding the ratings of any component.
- Die cast aluminum case is precision made and iridite-dipped to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test. Exterior finished in baked dark gray hammerloid. One case size is used for all standard pressure options, and for both surface and flush mounting.
- Samarium Cobalt magnet mounted at one end of range spring rotates helix without mechanical linkages.
- Patented design provides quick response to pressure changes means no delay in assessing critical situations
- Durable and rugged housing and high-quality components combine to provide long-service life and minimized down-time
Select the Dwyer 2000-00AV Magnehelic Gauge for high accuracy and with a dual W.C. and Air Velocity scale that has an accuracy within 4%. Using Dwyer's simple, frictionless Magnehelic gauge movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures -- either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. The 200000AV has a dual scale range of 0 - 0.25" w.c. and 300-2000 velocity FPM.
||Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural Gas option available.)
||May be used with hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi.
||Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover, Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
||±2% of FS (±3% on -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM and ±4% on -00, -60PA, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70° F (21.1° C).
||-20 in Hg. to 15 psig.† (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar).
||Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only. See Overpressure Protection note on Catalog page.
||20 to 140° F (-6.67 to 60° C). -20°F (-28° C) with low temperature option.
||4" (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
||Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
||1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps - one pair side and one pair back.
- 2 - 1/8" NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps
- 2 - 1/8" pipe thread to rubber tubing adapters
- 3 - Flush mounting adapters with screws
- 1 - User manual
Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gage Options